Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today...

Sorry I haven't written anything for a day or so. I haven't been feeling so well. On Monday, I fainted in Walmart. I have had the situation since surgery where I get dizzy and disoriented when I stand up..thats nothing new. I have fainted before since surgery because my blood pressure continues to be too low. However, I stood up in Walmart and promptly fell on my butt. My vision went, my hearing went, and then my legs went! I hit the floor and immediately snapped out of it. Went and took my blood pressure, and this time it was high for me. So it appears that it is cycling. Surgeon on call says it has NOTHING to do with my gastric bypass. Yeah..right. I am seeing a new pcp on 10/20(Monday) so hopefully they can help me. Their office staff says the doctor has a lot of experience with WLS patients so here's hoping.

My finances are irritating me and I am really feeling bad because I have been paying on my credit cards the best I can right now, but I have neglected my husbands...& that has come to a head. The worst part is the hubbie is not mad at me at all..but I feel so guilty and selfish. We are now doing the bills together(I feel so irresponsible.) Him being nice about it only makes me feel even worse, ya know.

We received a real blessing this week...so things aren't all bad. We were looking into Angel Food Ministries and were going to try to get in this week(but the funds are low!) and so I wrote the church we would work with that I would like to know the deadline for Nov and we would start then...and lo and behold, they bought us a box just out of being nice. How sweet and how timely!
So next week...the cubbards will be full! We are not poor...just facing really hard times. This Friday...we will get paid and things will be a little better...even more better if Chris's raise kicks in...if not...still better.

So..in an effort to remain accountable to you...here is the total damage for the day:

Breakfast--2 boiled eggs and a carbmaster yogurt
Lunch--5 pc of Morningstar Faux Buffalo nuggets and green salad w/thousand island dressing
Snack--Hot Chocolate NSA
Snack-Carbmaster Yogurt
Dinner--Turkey Alfredo Pasta w/Rotel(recipe to follow)
Snack--2 cups of NSA Hot Chocolate

Totals: 1245 cals, 56g fat, 90 carbs(way high), 85g protein(all right!)
Exercise: 45 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill, 20 mins strength training
Vitamins: all in(oops...let me take the last two calcium)
Water-all in

Isn't it funny I can drink that NSA Hot Chocolate and only sometimes I dump on it? Go figure.

No comments: